CARE AND REPAIR
Care InstructionsOUR PIECES MAY BE AFFECTED BY EXTERNAL FACTORS, SO YOU SHOULD FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO KEEP THEM IN PERFECT CONDITIONS:
- Don’t expose the pieces to water and/or humidity. Remove them before washing your face or hands.
Don’t expose the pieces to any chemicals:
this includes creams, makeup, hair spray, perfumes, cosmetics, etc.
- Remove the pieces before going to sleep.
- Having contact with pieces of other materials may harm the jewelry, so store each piece separately.
- When cleaning the pieces, use dry velvet cloths.
- When not using them, keep the pieces inside the package they came in (bag, box, etc.) to protect them from dust.
For more information about items specifications, please contact our customer service at CustomerService@MohJewelry.com
Repair & Maintenance Services
We are delighted to offer maintenance and repair services for our products. Our services include professional jewelry resizing, cleaning, polishing and repair. We also offer free maintenance of plating and fixing stones.
We accept products for servicing at our Moh Jewelry location. Get Directions
For other servicing questions, please send an email to CustomerService@MohJewelry.com and we will send you the instructions on where to send your repair as well as your repair form to be included with the piece! Please note, some damages/repairs may hold a small fee. Terms and conditions apply.
To Submit a Service Request by Mail