2. Wrap the paper/thread around your finger and mark the spot where the paper/thread meets.
3. Measure the length with your ruler.
4.Use the chart below to determine your ring size
What's Your Size?
Measure at the end of the day Fingers tend to swell throughout the day, so it's better to measure in the evening.
Thick bands feel tight Beware that thicker rings feel tighter than thinner ones. You may want to choose a size up for thicker bands.
1. Use a tape measure or a strip of paper to measure your wrist.
2. Use the measurement you got to determine your bracelet size.
3. Our bangles are free size and their tightness can be adjusted easily with a bit of pressure.
Bracelet with Single Extension Bracelet
with Double Extensions
Our bracelets are one length, but feature an extra jump ring to give you the option of wearing it long and loose or short and snug.
In general, all of our designs are 40 cm incircumference and come with extended chain lengths of 5 cm to give you the option of wearing it long and loose or short and snug. Please see the product’s details for individual information.